The Emtron 1.0 Bar MAP Sensor uses a state-of-the-art piezoresistive transducer from NXP Semiconductors. It is highly accurate, providing a high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
▪ Genuine NXP Sensor
▪ Pressure Range: 15kPa to 115kPa
▪ Supply Voltage: 4.75 to 5.25 Volts DC
▪ Current Supply 6.0mA
▪ Protective Silicone Gel prevents sensor damage from airborne contaminates like oil, petrol and methanol.
▪ Fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 DegC to +125 DegC
▪ Response time 1ms
▪ Compact Design
▪ Stainless Steel 303 body for durability then coated in black nickel for superior abrasion resistance
▪ Fully potted for a waterproof seal and resistance to shock and vibration
▪ 1/8 NPT Thread
▪ Deutsch 3 Way Connector (mating end also supplied)