The Emtron 300psi Gauge Pressure Sensor uses a state-of-the-art piezoresistive transducer from Bourns Semiconductors. It is highly accurate, providing a high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
▪ Genuine Bourns BPX130 series sensor
▪ Pressure Range: 0kPa to 2068.4kPa
▪ Supply Voltage: 4.50 to 5.50 Volts DC
▪ Current Supply 10.0mA
▪ Compatible with harsh media – air, water, oil, petrol and methanol.
▪ Fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 DegC to +150 DegC
▪ Response time 1ms
▪ Compact Design
▪ Stainless Steel 303 body for durability then coated in black nickel for superior abrasion resistance
▪ Fully potted for a waterproof seal and resistance to shock and vibration
▪ 1/8 NPT Thread
▪ Deutsch 3 Way Connector (mating end also supplied)https://emtron.world/pressure-sensor-300psig-datasheet-emtron-2-3/