- Operating Voltage: 7.0 to 22.0 Volts DC
- Operating Current 50mA at 14.0V
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Battery Transient Protection
The ETC8M is a device designed to allow K-type thermocouple sensor connection capability to all Emtron ECUs. The device is connected via CAN bus and will be automatically detected which will significantly minimize configuration time. The enclosure is made from billet 6061 aluminium and is water proof to allow for implementation in extreme environments. Installation is made simple through use of a Motorsport proven Deutsch Autosport connector system.
Out of stock
- 64MHz 16-bit Automotive Processor
- x8 K-Type Thermocouple Inputs.
- -200 to 1350 DegC
- Sampling rate 500 Hz
- Internal or External Cold Junction Correction
- CAN Baud Rate: 250kBaud, 500kBaud or 1Mbaud Auto Detect
- CAN Transmit Rate Adjustable: 100Hz/200Hz/500 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 85°C (-22 to 185°F)